Careers At Empowered
Each therapist at Empowered Therapy brings unique experiences that, together, create a well-rounded team ready to provide a supportive environment.
Open Positions at Empowered Therapy, Inc.
We work with a diverse team of therapists in a professional and collaborative environment in Chicago, North Shore, & via telehealth.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Provisionally Licensed Therapist
Working At Empowered Therapy
This practice was established to be a different experience than working at other private practices. Our founder, Lizzie Burke, LCSW set out to establish a practice that allows clinicians to truly have a work/life balance without the financial burden of clinicians allowing themselves to have time for their personal lives.
- We value diversity, equity, inclusion, and trauma-informed care.
- Matching of supervisor and supervisee for goodness of fit to foster a long standing mentoring relationship.
- Focused supervision that isn’t split between a large amount of supervisees.
- A supportive environment to help clinicians grow and recover from difficult therapeutic settings.
- Tracks program to help provide training based upon your professional goals and current status.
Diverse Team of Specialists
Meet our team of Therapists – each with a unique background and list of specialties. We pride ourselves on making sure you are matched with a therapist with a deep understanding of what you are going through & how to approach your needs.
Empowered Therapy’s Founder, Elizabeth Burke, has long been sought after for solace and advice. As the practice grew, Burke built a team of highly qualified therapists who are dedicated to helping others.
Each therapist at Empowered Therapy brings unique experiences that, together, create a well-rounded team ready to provide a supportive environment to individuals in Illinois.